Aperture Card Scanning Made Easy
Recordsforce can take your archived aperture cards and make them easily accessible!
- High-quality images at full resolution
- Hollerith (punch) data can be automatically read/used to select drawing sizes & file names
- Data can also be manually extracted from the image itself, if needed
- Documents can be uploaded to a document management system or ECM
- Can be uploaded in any format required (PDF, JPG, etc.)
Aperture Card Scanning Process
Deliver to you
Why Scan Your Aperture Cards?
- Make important documents accessible quickly & efficiently
- Save on storage space
- Save time by getting instant access to critical data
- Instantly view, print, email, distribute or store the digitized cards
- Easily share data with controlled access
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Save costs by eliminating your expensive & obsolete aperture card equipment
Why Choose Recordsforce?
State of the art scanning technology & highly trained and experienced staff
Strict quality control process ensuring the highest of accuracy
20+ years of document scanning & document management experience