Laboratory Notebook Scanning
Recordsforce offers complete transparency with our one of a kind online quote generator. Find out your budget instantly for your lab notebook scanning project.
Lab Notebook Scanning & Archiving with Recordsforce:
- Securely store your lab notebooks digitally
- Enable controlled digital access to securely stored research records
- Ensure disaster prevention and recovery for your most critical records
- Maintain business continuity in case of disaster, theft, or loss
- Assemble records as needed through an online portal
- Make better use of valuable office space
- Easily share amongst your team without compromising originals
Lab Notebook Scanning Features & Capabilities
– Complete digitization of your lab notebook from end to end
– Scan black and white, gray-scale, color, or a mix
– OCR Services for full text search
– Industry leading high speed Atiz Notebook Scanners
– End to end service offering: pick-up, document conversion, digital notebook naming and notebook return
Secure Online Lab Notebook Storage Protects Your Research & Patents
Your laboratory notebooks serve as your primary record of research performed. They’re also proof of your intellectual property rights for your organization’s patents and research. Recordsforce’s SSAE-18 Type II compliant laboratory notebook scanning service converts your sensitive quality and lab files into digital images for protection from disaster granting easy access for your critical research records.
Laboratory Notebook archiving requires a unique approach. Recordsforce’s specialized book scanners are specifically designed to handle the curvature of text near the lab notebook’s spine, ensuring the integrity of data capture while maximizing the scanned image quality.
Our Process for Scanning Dealership Records
Retrieve Your Lab Notebooks
Prep The Books For Scanning
High Speed Book Scanning
Extract Key Data Per Request
Quality Review Every Book
Direct Delivery Into Your Archive
Why Choose Recordsforce?
State of the art scanning technology & highly trained and experienced staff
Strict quality control process ensuring the highest of accuracy
We operate within a secure SSAE-18 SOC II compliant facility
20+ years of document scanning & document management experience